Monday, February 15, 2010

Is It Normal To Have Neck And Shoulder Pain After An Accident I Have Terrible Back, Neck, Leg And Foot Pain. X-rays Showed Normal. It's Not All In My Head.?

I have terrible back, neck, leg and foot pain. X-rays showed normal. It's not all in my head.? - is it normal to have neck and shoulder pain after an accident

I was in a car accident almost 22 years. Until recently, not too many problems with my back, but in the last 3 years I have extreme pain in his back, neck, shoulders, legs, numbness in arms and legs, headaches, depression, and recently his feet was a real problem . It started with a little numbness in my three middle fingers, and in about 4 months in a strange numbness in the feet, which has raised a lot of pain. It is as if my feet are always wet and I was standing in the mud, so I had no shoes and socks. I saw my doctor and he said X-rays are normal and put me on Prozac and anti-inflammatory mentioned fibromyalgia. Could X-rays do not show what happened in the cervical spine. I have a physical nextWeek, but you have suggestions about what could be my problem. It has changed my life. Help!

4 comments:

kadel said...

X-rays show problems in the skeletal muscle or nerve damage. View neurologist

the_dog_... said...

YOU NEED A .... RM ... I get to SA

philski3... said...

Sounds like to change it soon be time for doctors!

philski3... said...

Sounds like to change it soon be time for doctors!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Diablo fan diablo. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator